Can I change my Track Assignment?

The university assigns you your track assignemnt when Accepting your Offer to BYU-Idaho. Most campus students are able to manage their assigned track using various options (i.e. online courses, deferments, overrides, etc.) Please see Year-Round Enrollment Options. BYUI Online students do not have a track assignment but they can take two semesters off in a row without having to fill out a deferment. 

If after reviewing these options you still feel like changing your track is needed, please contact the Admissions Office at (208) 496-1300 or contact us so we can connect you to an Admissions Specialist. We would be happy to review your situation!


To see recent questions in regards to Admissions, see Admissions Questions.

Was this helpful?
100% helpful - 2 reviews


Article ID: 8241
Fri 1/8/21 5:44 AM
Tue 5/17/22 9:14 AM