OneStop is a place to ask questions, find answers, see FAQ and submit requests. You have a question? We've got you covered!

Scroll for more options!        


Trending Questions

Issues with Workday App
: Why can't I use the check-in/out option on my Workday app?
Answer: When using the Workday Mobile Application, some users may not be able to track their time via the Check In/Out Function under Enter Time. This affects both iOS and Android users. Please use a desktop computer to do so if you are experiencing issues.

Non-BYUI Scholarships

How can I find more information on Non-BYUI scholarships?
Answer: Great Question! To find more information about outside and private scholarships, see Non-BYUI Scholarships.

Drop Deadlines
When is the last day to drop classes?
Answer: You can see each semester's drop deadlines at Academic Deadlines.​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​COVID Vaccine

How do we get a COVID vaccine? What is the cost for someone with the student health plan?
Answer: If you are insured through the Student Health Plan or some other private insurance, you can get the vaccine at the Student Health Center for no out-of-pocket cost. If you are on a Medicare or Medicaid plan or uninsured, you will need to go to an off-campus health care provider to get the vaccine. There should be no out-of-pocket cost.

Appointments are available at the Student Health Center by calling 208-496-9330.

BYU-Idaho encourages all students and employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Doing so will help prevent the spread of the virus on our campus and in the community, keep individuals healthy, and help campus to remain open. and other participating clinics and pharmacies.


Tutoring Services
How do I get tutoring help for my classes?
Answer: Here at BYU-Idaho there is a wealth of resources to help you succeed in school! From academic advising to class tutoring to help with your presentations. For a more in-depth description of the resources available to you please see Academic Success.

Counseling Options
Are there any counseling options available?
Answer: The mental health of students at BYU-Idaho is a top priority. The school has enlisted the many resources available for students from private counseling, anxiety and stress management workshops, to disability services. For more information on these resources see Mental Health & Counseling.

Leaving Feedback
How do I leave feedback for BYU-Idaho?
Answer: We would love to hear from you! To leave feedback, use the "Feedback" feature that is found by scrolling to the bottom right side of the webpage. You can also use the Submit a Request option found on the OneStop home page and by leaving feedback on individual articles. We will be happy to help!