Tax Forms

Question: How do I get my tax forms, and when will they be available? 

Asked by Kayli Thompson on Wed 9/21/22 10:47 AM Last edited Wed 1/25/23 2:40 PM

Answer (1)

BYU-Idaho Support Center Wed 9/21/22 10:50 AM Last edited Wed 1/25/23 2:40 PM

Answer: If you are a student looking for your 1098-T that provides information about educational expenses that may qualify you for education-related tax credits, see Getting Your 1098-T Form.

If you are an employee looking for your W-2 tax forms that are payroll related, see Viewing / Printing Your W-2 Online.

If you are a Canadian student looking for your TL11A (which is similar to the 1098-T form), see Requesting a TL11A (Canadian Tax Form).

You should be able to access the Online version of your 1098-T forms by Feb. 1st each year, with the physical copies being mailed out yearly by Jan. 31st.

No feedback
Was this helpful? Yes No