W Grades

Question: What is a W Grade? 

Asked by Adriana Marroquin Farfan on Mon 4/25/22 11:39 AM

Answer (1)

BYU-Idaho Support Center Wed 4/27/22 2:17 PM Last edited Thu 4/28/22 2:08 PM

Answer: A "W" grade is recorded on your academic transcript when you withdraw from a course after the 22nd day into the semester (or after the 15th day in a block) up until the Withdraw deadline (roughly two thirds the way into the semester), for any reason.  To see the exact dates of these deadlines in the current semester visit Academic Deadlines. Happy to help! 

No feedback
Was this helpful? Yes No