Assigned Track

Question: Can I change my track assignment?

Asked by Karen Jerez Castro on Thu 4/21/22 3:37 PM Last edited Thu 4/21/22 3:38 PM

Answer (1)

BYU-Idaho Support Center Thu 4/21/22 3:39 PM

Answer: Most students are able to manage their assigned track using various options (i.e. online courses, deferments, overrides, etc.) Please see Year-Round Enrollment Options. If after reviewing these options you still feel like changing your track is needed, please contact the Admissions Office at (208) 496-1300.

0 of 1 users found this helpful.
Was this helpful? Yes No