Student name incorrect

Question: Hi, my name is Melimar Villegas and my last name is written twice. I have tried to change it but I can not figure out how to do It. What should I do to change it?

Asked by Melimar Villegas Villegas on Tue 9/14/21 5:04 PM Last edited Tue 9/14/21 7:32 PM

Answer (1)

BYU-Idaho Support Center Tue 9/14/21 7:37 PM Last edited Mon 9/27/21 6:12 PM

Answer: You can find the option to change your name under 'profile' on your old myBYU-I homepage. You can refer to Demographic Information Change for a step-by-step tutorial. If you are a BYU-Pathway Online student, you will need to contact BYU-Pathway Support for assistance. You can reach them by selecting the BYU-Pathway Support live chat option at the bottom right of the BYU-Pathway help page.

No feedback
Was this helpful? Yes No