Registration (Public)

Common questions and answers regarding class planning and advising. (See also "Registration" in the Knowledge Base tab above.)

I have a hold

Question: the hold says i need to pay tuition and im trying to pay it but it says"oops something broke" when i try to pay it.
1 Answer
Logan Brunson Last activity on 1/7/2022 10:39:41 AM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

which class?

Question: When I registered initially, I got an email saying I should also take course GE 103. So I went in and I thought registered for that course. Now my class list shows GS 103 E and I received another email saying I needed to register f...
1 Answer
Melody Abegglen Last activity on 1/7/2022 8:49:52 AM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

How do I access my course

Question: How do I access my course?
1 Answer
Eliza Mckeon Last activity on 1/6/2022 8:42:13 AM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Why don't I have BYU-I address?

Question: I recently enrolled into CSE111-22w-18 and my teacher said I was one of two students in my class of 53 who don't have BYU-I addresses in my roster. I then sent him my email address which he has now added me as a guest to the teams gro...
1 Answer
Damian Hunt Last activity on 1/5/2022 12:52:01 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

not appearing on my dashboard

Question: Hello. I was able to register for ENG 150 but it still hasn't appeared on my dashboard. Should I just wait for it? I wasn't able to register for it yesterday because it says there were no seats anymore but i was able to register today...
1 Answer
Camille Mae Dizon Last activity on 1/3/2022 10:41:04 AM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Winter Block Registeration

Question: I am currently taking tw online classes for this semester. I want to take one or two winter block classes before I arrive on campus in the Spring. Please tell me what to do.
1 Answer
Ethan Bickmore Last activity on 10/22/2021 4:46:07 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Second block course

Question: Good morning,
At the beginning of the semester, I registered for the FAML 150-18 "Intro Into Marriage And Family Studies" course that is set to start this upcoming week when the second block starts and I still don't see the course...
1 Answer
Libby Southam Last activity on 10/21/2021 2:21:13 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Meet with an Advisor

Question: How can I meet with an academic advisor?
1 Answer
Ricardo Leon Coronado Last activity on 3/12/2021 8:37:50 PM by Adriana Marroquin Farfan

Unable to register for two cources

Question: Hello, please help me here. I am not able to register for two credits as you see in the attached message that I am getting. Please help me quickly.
1 Answer
Tshitundu Kalonji Last activity on 12/22/2021 10:59:41 AM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Financial problem

Question: Hello, is there any way you can assist a students who is finding difficulties to pay his tuition ?
1 Answer
Kouakou Franck Kouassi Last activity on 12/13/2021 3:21:10 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Can I Fulfill Book of Mormon Class with Institute?

Question: Hello! Can I fulfill the Book of Mormon class with Institute or is it impossible because that is a Foundations class? Thanks,
Heather
1 Answer
Heather Miller Last activity on 11/29/2021 10:47:54 AM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Current Certificate question

Question: I finished pathways and am working on the computer programming certificate that was made available to us. I am currently taking CSE 111 and WDD 130. Where do I look to see the rest of the classes in this certificate so I can see what ...
1 Answer
Ray Hokanson Last activity on 10/22/2021 3:55:31 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

duplicate of registration

Question: i am registered for two same religious classes, one is offered by brother Molema from South Africa and the other one is offered by brother Dwight Durrant. Both of these classes are the same content, how do I cancel one class? i want t...
1 Answer
Lebogang Jonas Last activity on 10/18/2021 8:45:33 AM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Payments

Question: I recently signed up for my classes. I was wondering when can i start paying for those? when I look at my finances right now, I only see that I owe for the health coverage.
1 Answer
Luis Hidalgo Last activity on 6/30/2021 8:19:18 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Deferment

Question: What is the deadline for me to request a deferment for each semester?
1 Answer
Willard Nyamombe Last activity on 9/30/2021 3:21:12 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Semester Start Dates

Question: How can I know when each semester will start?
1 Answer
Ryan Ezequiel Duron Last activity on 6/10/2021 6:43:48 PM by Sophie Cortez

Dropping a class

Question: How do I drop a class?
1 Answer
Tiffany Greiner Last activity on 9/24/2021 3:36:20 PM by Holly Johnson

Adding a class after September 21

Question: I dropped a class before I knew it was too late to receive a tuition refund. Can I email my professor and have me add him to his course list? Or register for the class again, since I will be paying anyways?
1 Answer
Emily Swanberg Last activity on 9/21/2021 2:49:54 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Registration

Question: I need to register for the independent study class to get to 12 credits but the instructor hasn't gotten back to me yet. How can I get into the class? Also, what happens if your not a full time student with 12 credits?
1 Answer
Brigham Groll Last activity on 9/20/2021 4:06:10 PM by Willard Nyamombe

My account shows a different name in the discussions and groups.

Question: I once used my device to help a friend register for pathway, but now his name is showing on my courses, even in the discussions. I need help to clarify it, please. Thank you.
1 Answer
Godfrey Kakooza Last activity on 9/20/2021 10:57:36 AM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Add/Drop Classes

Question: Hi, I just dropped a few classes and added others. When will these changes show up on my I-Learn? Thanks!
Victoria Madison
1 Answer
Victoria Madison Last activity on 9/14/2021 4:29:43 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Chem 105Lab

Question: HI, I joined Chem 105Lab but I'm having trouble because it is not showing up in my canvas.
1 Answer
Walker Knight Last activity on 9/13/2021 5:10:52 PM by BYU-Idaho Support Center

Romney 255

Question: Where the heck is Romney 255? I went over there and there wasnt any room with that number. thats where my class is
1 Answer
Scott Miess Last activity on 9/13/2021 2:47:44 PM by Willard Nyamombe

Seeing Online Courses In Canvas

Question: Why can't I see my online courses in Canvas?
1 Answer
Willard Nyamombe Last activity on 9/8/2021 11:35:46 AM by Holly Johnson

Minimum credit requirements

Question: Is there a minimum credit requirement for the online degree program? I have signed up for one course this semester that is 2 credits. On the BYU Pathway online degree planning tool, the minimum you could have was 4 credits, so I wasn'...
1 Answer
Jenny Malkin Last activity on 9/7/2021 1:51:30 PM by Sophie Cortez

Additional Resources

Popular Tags